Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Using Hip Resistance Band to build strength


Marvi Sports Resistance Band



Wanting to strengthen my not only for cycling but running, I have begun using a hip circle band. This single band has tension up 120 pounds of resistance. It measures 14 inches across. Simply slip both your legs in the band and wear it up on your upper leg or were it lower on your calves or ankles. It’s a fabric band with elastic woven in to the inside. In this band it is pink. It is not like a rubber or silicone and rub on your legs, making it painful. You can were shorts while using this band and it is comfortable. The band provides great resistance for doing numerous exercises. From lateral side steps, to side-lying hip abductions, to walking squats and even standing hip extensions.  

The band provides a great workout for the legs, or combine using the band with weights if you like. 
Using the band has made me realize even more so, that my hips are not as strong as they could be. Yet, that is why I got it in the first place. To help me build up my strength in these muscle groups.  This band works out the hamstrings, quads, glutes and calves. 
This set comes with a travel/phone pouch. Inside the pouch also is an ankle strap that can be used on a cable machine. Not really sure when I will use the ankle strap, as I don’t have access to a cable type of machine. 







https://www.amazon.com/s?url=me%3DA3W0E0UI0VKGA4&field-keywords=hip+circle+band

1 comment:

Garcia Evans said...

Great post. Thanks for sharing wonderful information with us...

Resistance Band Travel Set