Thursday, November 14, 2019

A celebration in photos from my son's 2019 NICA season

This is a celebration in photos of my son and his 2019 NICA season.


I am so excited and proud of my son.  
Finishing off the NICA season strong. He started and finished every race in the series. 
Starting training back in April earlier this year. 
He learned a lot along the way, as so did I. 
From bike issues and some nutrition advice, he did great. 
A race, halfway through the season, the derailleur snapped off his bike. He had help in getting the bike to roll, then ended up pushing the bike with his legs on either side to the finish. 
I was proud of him in his determination to finish the race.  
He is looking forward to the 2020 season. 
I want him to keep having fun and bring him out on the trails with me to keep him active. 
The last few corners of the last race this season I will always remember. 
He had the biggest smile on his face before he rode by me. I yelled his name and in response he rang the bell on his bike as he rolled by. 

















No comments: