Friday, November 8, 2019

Running shorts with compression tights


Running this winter, in this set of compression tights with shorts is very comfortable.  Wearing a size 36 US pair of jeans, I ordered the 2XL and they fit perfect.  They are easy to put on and I love the string around the waist, securing them. The cell phone pocket, down the right upper leg, seems to stick out from under the shorts area. I am not a fan of running with my smartphone, so I don’t think I will even be using this option ever, but it’s there in case I need it. There is a loop on the back left of the shorts for holding a towel. I would use this option not for running but more for walking around the gym keeping my sweat towel close by. 







They offer full range of motion. The draw string can be used to keep them tight around your waist if needed. The leggings are 3/4 so they don’t reach all the way to your socks or ankles. I like the fit and with chilly weather will help keep warm out running or walking. There is a rear zippered pocket, if you want to secure money or car keys while out and about.  Look closely at the sizing chart as they are sized for a foreign country. 






https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07X1WTPMN?ref=myi_title_dp

No comments: