Saturday, November 23, 2019

Lace Locker, keep your laces from coming undone!


First off, I was offered a pair of Lace Lockers from the inventor herself, Carol “Stash” Stanley. I was not paid for this review, besides being given the product for free. 
It’s a simple yet very effective device for holding your shoe laces not only tied, but also from flopping around. With your laces placed inside the velcro attached device, your shoes can’t come untied. 
I use to use an elastic lace type in my running shoes, but have since switches to just the laces that come in with the shoes I wear. I get a better snug on my laces. 



I place the Lace Locker device, like the instructions show and explain, and it does what it says. 
From just walking around with the laces places inside, I don’t have to double knot my laces any longer, knowing that there is no way the laces will be able to undo themselves from the Lace Locker. 




I only ran the back of the Lace Locker through the top of the laces, as they sit on top of the shoe's tongue. I have since placed this stiff part of the back of the Lace Locker running down three laces. 





The initial set up, of placing the Lace Locker on each shoe, takes just a few more seconds than actually using them from then on. After they are installed, simply tie your shoes like normal, place the laces down through the Lace Locker and fold over the velcro top. DONE!  Very quick and easy. 

Check them out for yourself. 

They are sold in a few stores, but most definitely online at LACE LOCKER

No comments: