Thursday, August 1, 2019

On the mend


Over the past few months, I have been having issues with my right foot. The bottom of it to be exact and having plantar fasciitis.  I am doing stretches daily, a few times in fact. My brother has loaned me a splint to use a few times a day, helping isolate the bottom of my foot for stretching and provides a gentle stretch to my plantar fascia and Achilles tendon. I have been strapping my foot in this device and sitting with my foot in it, twice a day for 30 minutes at a time. 
I follow it up placing FrozenPeaz then on my foot. 

I have to say it is working and my foot is starting to feel better and the pain is going away. It will take some time, but it's not an overnight fix. 





Using Frozen Peaz to treat Plantar Fasciitis using them 20 min on, 20 min on twice a day. 
Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation (RICE)

Frozen Peaz can be used on many placed on the body. Knee, elbow, foot, neck, etc.  Although I am using them here in their cold state, with the Peaz Pod, they can be used with heat as well.



No comments: