Monday, August 5, 2019

A great weekend

Over this past weekend I took part in the NICA On the Bike Training 101 clinic for coaches. I learned a lot. During the four hour course was able to listen and watch demonstration of skills and drills and then repeat them on my own bike. 


I took the class, wanting to up my coaches certifications, but also wanted to see about improving my own skills on the bike. 
I am wanting to keep the students I am coaching improving and getting better on the bike themselves. The skills and drills can apply to any or all the of the students I ride along with. 





Sunday I was able to get out and take my third ride on a new bike. Still getting used to it. I need to replace the factory seat it came with but other than that I am really liking it. A blog is in the works showing what new ride I chose. 

No comments: