Friday, August 30, 2019

Getting faster, or so it seems.

I am getting faster on the bike, or so it seems. I have ridden a few courses I am used to on the new bike and am faster. This could be because of the bike, or fitness increased. I am not sure. However, I am going to start a new training program, to hopefully get me in better shape and increase my overall fitness. I have been doing some weekly weight sessions and I have tried getting them done during the week too, but it has been difficult. 
I would love to drop 20 pounds in weight. That for sure would get me faster out on the bike. 
I am excited. Last week, I rode a trail with some guys that I have had a hard time keeping up in the past, but I was able to follow close behind. 
It will be great when the weather decides to switch to being cooler. 
The foot issue is still bugging me, but I am getting the exercises done to hopefully correct that. 

No comments: