Tuesday, September 3, 2019

A look back on the Labor Day, three day weekend

I was excited this past weekend as I was able to get out on three different trails systems over the holiday weekend. I just hit under total miles over the three days and ended up getting 49.85 miles in. 
Each of these rides was on pretty similar trail material, being crushed granite. The weather was still pretty warm, even early in the morning. Packed my two-liter Orange Mud hydration pack and a few gels if I needed them. 
I still need to get my rear derailleur adjusted better, but the new bike and all are working great.  

San Tan Regional Park  18.53 miles

TRW trail system 11.09 miles

Brown's Ranch 20.23 miles 

This next weekend, I am headed to Flagstaff to support and my son's junior high mountain bike club compete in their first race of their season. I am excited for him. 


No comments: