Tuesday, May 7, 2019

AfterShokz Trekz Air Wireless Headphones


As a busy parent commuting to sports practices, school and work, I can still be attached with my smartphone using the AfterShokz Trekz Air wireless headset. 

AfterShokz Trekz Air Wireless Headphones use bone conduction technology, so there is no need to insert them in your ears. This super light headset is so light you will forget you’re wearing it. 


Charges with a simple micro-USB cord, it comes with.




Power on/off button, USB charging port, volume controls




Wearing these allows you to hear your music but at the same time not cut your hearing off from your surroundings. You are still able to hear what’s around you. 
I love that they are sweat resistant, not waterproof. They are not to be submerged in water. 
Use the button on the left side to play, skip or pause your music, and behind my right ear I have the volume controls. Easy to operate without seeing the buttons. Even wearing glasses or sunglasses, the wrap around the ear and the back of the head design is very comfortable. 
The quality of the sound produced by this headset is incredible. Very crisp and clean audio. 
This model of Trekz Air’s is the Canyon Red color.  
Pairs easily with you smartphone using Bluetooth 4.2 

Six hour battery life, is typically longer than my longest workouts using them. 
Not only are they great work listening to music with while working out, they are a great hands-free option to use for taking phone calls. I've worn them while on public transit to listen to a podcast while commuting. They still allow me to hear traffic noise, so not completely blocking off the ambient sound.  When they are paired with your smartphone.

Using in my vehicle, when my only other option was to use an AM radio! 

With Father’s Day and graduations coming up, these would be great gift. 



#DadsGradsBR #BibChat #BibRavePro #Aftershokz 




"
Disclaimer: I received an Aftershokz Trekz Air's to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!"

No comments: