Monday, April 29, 2019

The Orange Mud Gear Vest Pro


Orange Mud hydration packs are very well built. The brand offers various products depending upon your distance you are looking to travel and how much gear you are looking to bring along. 

When Josh Sprague, owner of Orange Mud, designs a product, such as the Gear Vest Pro, not only is attention given to detail but functionality from an athletes point-of-view it taken into consideration. 






From the key clip holder inside the zippered pouch, to the whistle incorporated in the chest strap buckle, much thought has gone into the design of the Gear Vest Pro in feel and comfort. 






The Gear Vest Pro, holds a bladder up to one liter in size. That’s most for a lot of mountain bike ride distances, without having to refill. The Gear Vest Pro is capable in holding up to five liters in cargo. That means for me as a mountain bike rider, I can stash my CO2 cartridges, multi-tool, chain repair tool and other essentials and bring them along.




 The pockets up front, can carry plus sized phones and other nutrition. I like how it rides high on my back, yet not too high hitting the back of my helmet. The chest straps keep it in place going over rocky terrain.



 Not only is it good for mountain biking, but love to wear it running. I can lessen the load of bike tools and pack along sunscreen, etc. I just can't run with holding a water bottle in my hand, so this hydration pack makes total sense. 

"Disclaimer: I received a Gear Vest Pro from Orange Mud as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!"

No comments: