Monday, May 20, 2019

Yes, I have been cheating!


Yes, I have been cheating! On Alexa and Siri, using Audrey Says, the voice inside the Aftershokz wireless headset letting you know when the unit is powered on and keeps you informed on the battery power level. 



Wearing these allows you to hear your music but at the same time not cut your hearing off from your surroundings. You are still able to hear what’s around you. 
I love that they are sweat resistant, not waterproof. They are not to be submerged in water. 
Use the button on the left side to play, skip or pause your music, and behind my right ear I have the volume controls. Easy to operate without seeing the buttons. Even wearing glasses or sunglasses, the wrap around the ear and the back of the head design is very comfortable. 
The quality of the sound produced by this headset is incredible. Very crisp and clean audio. 
This model of Trekz Air’s is the Canyon Red color.  
Pairs easily with you smartphone using Bluetooth 4.2 

Six hour battery life, is typically longer than my longest workouts using them. 
Not only are they great work listening to music with while working out, they are a great hands-free option to use for taking phone calls. I've worn them while on public transit to listen to a podcast while commuting. They still allow me to hear traffic noise, so not completely blocking off the ambient sound.  When they are paired with your smartphone.


With Father’s Day and graduations coming up, these would be great gift. 



#DadsGradsBR #BibChat #BibRavePro #Aftershokz 






"
Disclaimer: I received an Aftershokz Trekz Air's to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!"

No comments: