Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Orange Mud Gear Vest Pro






I love the small Orange Mud Gear Vest Pro. Not it is only great for running, but it is perfect for mountain biking. Light and easy to wear on my back. It sits high and does not interfere with my helmet or motion of my head as I ride.  This last weekend I was excited to also get my kids out on the trail. 



During the time we were riding, we took turns using it. I know what you are going to say, " you shared the same hose, etc". No, we swapped out the one liter bladders we all have in our packs.  The small and adjustable Gear Vest Pro not only fit me but each of my kids with a few adjustments to the straps being made. The pack is light and does not bounce around even on the roughest of trails we were on. 
Besides the hydration carried inside the Gear Vest Pro, there is plenty of room in the zippered pocket and unzippered pockets on the back for snacks, multi-tool, etc. 
Each strap has a stretchy velcro enclosed pouch on top of the shoulders as well as two big pockets on the front of the chest, one on either side to hold smartphones, etc. 






"Disclaimer: I received a Gear Vest Pro from Orange Mud as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!"

No comments: