Tuesday, April 23, 2019

WIN sports detergent


After a good mountain bike training ride, I loaded the washing machine with my dirty workout clothes, and even some of my kids soccer uniforms. Put in one ounce of WIN and set the temperature of the washing water on hot.  Now with the “Free and Clear” version of the WIN detergent, there was not going to be a scent of any kind. It powered away at the nasty odor and removed the oils and everything.  I like how the detergent is compatible with HE machines.


 I let the machine do the work and was happy when the machine stopped. I pulled the clothes out of the machine and they did not stink like they did when they were put in there. They were clean!  The detergent didn’t leave a residue or anything on the sports fabrics at all. I would highly recommend any athlete to try this out in getting your active wear clean. 


Order online here

"Disclaimer: I received a bottle of WIN to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!"

No comments: