Friday, March 22, 2019

Perfect timing for the DC Wonder Woman Run Series


This will be my first organized official run with one of my kids.  Running the DC Wonder Woman Run Series is stopping in Tempe, Arizona on March 24, 2019 with my daughter. We are signed up for the 5K distance. They are also offering the 10K for those wanting a longer race.


It’s perfect timing for this race to come through Arizona. In my daughter’s class at school, she selected Lynda Carter, you know the original Wonder Woman from the TV series, as her wax museum figure for a class project.

It will be a neat experience for my daughter, and on top of that, see a the sea of runners all wearing Wonder Woman gear.  Shirts, wristbands and capes, etc.

The @WonderWomanRun (3/24) is almost HERE. You can still save 10% w/ code "WWBIBRAVE"! #BibChat



"Disclaimer: I received free entry to DC Wonder Woman Run Series race in Tempe, AZ as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!"

No comments: