Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Promera Sports ALPHA Recovery PLUS





Promera Sports ALPHA Recovery PLUS





The great tasting Orchard Apple flavor is enjoyable. It’s got a tart taste, but is refreshing after a workout session.  Besides the Orchard Apple flavor, it also comes in a Lime Margarita flavor.  I have been taking one or the other,  mixed in water using the provided scoop inside.  Using it to help me recover faster from my workouts, helping reduce the inflammation and muscle soreness helping fight the lactic acid build up. The blend of Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium and Potassium all are part of this recovery mix. There is also BCAA that are also crucial for recovery.  Inside the mix is also an inflammation compound they use which is Alpha-GEE. I feel great after drinking the mix and have made it a part of my workout routine.  It is easy on my stomach and causes no GI issues. 


No comments: