Monday, March 18, 2019

DC Wonder Woman Run Series


DC Wonder Woman Run Series is stopping in Tempe, Arizona on March 24, 2019. 
I have signed up to run the 5K course with my nine-year-old daughter. I am excited, as this will be our first race/run doing together. 


I am sure she will do fine and have a lot of fun. She is active and plays soccer, so the running or the distance should be not problem for her. She also is a member of her school's run club.
The course and weather should be perfect. There may be a little challenge as the area of Tempe the run is going through has some hills, but nothing too steep. 
I am excited to be able to run the course with my daughter and will have a great time. 

Break out your inner super hero. The @WonderWomanRun (3/24) is almost HERE. You can still save 10% w/ code "WWBIBRAVE"! #BibChat



"Disclaimer: I received free entry to DC Wonder Woman Run Series race in Tempe, AZ as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!"

No comments: