Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Progress is being made on the Mountain Bike

Progress is being made on the Mountain Bike 




The trail running I am doing is helping also pay off on the mountain bike trail. Well, I am able to keep my heart rate up. Getting comfortable being uncomfortable. 
I am gauging my progress on my timed laps on the mountain bike course. For my running, I am trying to keep my mile pace around the 12 minute mark, but with the hills and terrain it is a little difficult. 
Also using my Stryd running power meter to gauge myself. 
My weight/resistance band workouts are also paying off. My legs and upper body are feeling the strongest they have in a long time. 

In a few weeks I will give a full report on a sweet device, that uses resistance type bands to give a full body home workout. So hang tight and check back. 

 

Relive 'Afternoon Ride'

No comments: