Saturday, October 13, 2018

A quick run down on the RinseKit+ (plus)




First off, left me explain the features and what the RinseKit+ is all about. 
Its a two gallon, hot or cold water, take anywhere to rinse off or shower with. It works off the pressure when adding from a garden hose bib. All attachments are included to get the two gallon tank filled. You can fill it with hot or cold water. The hot water fill has it’s own kitchen sink, or sink attachment. 


It has a spray head with numerous spray patterns that can be easily switched by spinning they dial. It has a six foot hose, that conveniently is stored inside the almost cooler like case. 
I was not impressed with the spray time or pressure on filling it with the hose bib. 
I got the added accessory of the manual hand pump, that comes with a collapsable funnel. This allows me to fill it while out and about and add pressure to it then. I just bring along gallon jugs of drinking water to fill it with. 


Over all, I love the idea and can use it to “rinse off” wherever. Out at the lake, to rinse your body down after swimming or kayaking, removing the lake water. Rinsing off our kayaks before putting them back on the truck. If there was a beach around with sand, this would work perfect to remove the sand from your feet before getting back in the car. 
I use it to rinse off my mountain bike, quickly after a muddy ride, before strapping my bike to my truck for the drive home. 
I love to use the “mist” setting on the spray head to cool off after a mountain bike ride, or cooling my kids off while playing sports. 
The portability of the RinseKit+ makes it able to take anywhere. 
It's a great way to have a portable flowing water source to wash up or rinse off with. It's small and doesn't take up to much room with traveling or packing up for a day trip. 

No comments: