Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Back on track with the ALPHA from Apex Gear Co.

The Apex Gear Company is Veteran owned and the product is American made.  


The shoe insert was made to reduce injuries and strengthen your feet. 
I have tested and used them over the past three weeks.  I am on the way to recovering from a terrible situation with Plantar Fasciitis. 
The ALPHA shoe inserts have made a difference. I am able to walk, hike and run with no pain during or the next day.  The two weeks of testing these inserts I logged just over 24 miles on a treadmill. 



The ALPHA inserts come in many sizes, so check the web site for your shoe/foot size. They also are available in four different colors. Orange, grey, blue and black.  I chose orange, so a quick glance down at my shoes before putting them on,, seeing and knowing with the bright orange color they are inside the shoe. 

Here is the update my video and blog. 

By the way, if you’re not subscribed to my YouTube channel, please do. 

No comments: