Monday, May 4, 2020

Apex Gear Co.’s ALPHA performance shoe insert



I’ve talked a lot about suffering from plantar fasciitis over almost the past year.  The stretching and good supportive shoe are helping, however I am trying out the Apex Gear Co.’s ALPHA shoe insert. 





Apex Gear Co. ALPHA insert  was created by marathoners and pedorthists.  
So instead of you asking Google what a pedorthist is, I’ll tell you. 


Pedorthist

A pedorthist is a professional who has specialized training to modify footwear and employ supportive devices to address conditions which affect the feet and lower limbs. They are trained in the assessment of lower limb anatomy and biomechanics, and the appropriate use of corrective footwear – including shoes, shoe modifications and other pedorthic devices.




The company is Veteran owned and the product is American made.  The shoe insert was made to reduce injuries and strengthen your feet. 


The ALPHA inserts come in many sizes, so check the web site for your shoe/foot size. They also are available in four different colors. Orange, grey, blue and black.  I chose orange, so a quick glance down at my shoes before putting them on,, seeing and knowing with the bright orange color they are inside the shoe. 
Wearing these I am looking to improve my foot feeling and help eliminate the Plantar Fasciitis.
This should set me on my way to pain free walking and running. 



I’ll be trying these while running, walking and hiking over the next two weeks and update my video and blog. 

By the way, if you’re not subscribed to my YouTube channel, please do. 

Also check out the Apex Gear Co. site


No comments: