Thursday, December 12, 2019

The 465 Challenge!


Let’s face it, it gets cold outside during the winter and for me that cuts back on my training time outside. Needing or having a challenge makes working out and training in the winter better. 
I have some other challenges going on to keep me motivated, but the latest one that I have signed up for, and I encourage you to sign up for it too starts when the New Year does. So you have time to sign up and get motived in these colder months ahead and keep active. 


Log miles on the challenge from Jan. 1, 2020 to Feb. 29, 2020.  The miles can be completed by Run, Bike, Swim, Jump, Walk, just complete the 53 miles. Why 53 miles?  Starting at I-65 on the Southside, the 465 is a 53 mile loop around Indianapolis. 
So what are you waiting for?
Join in the virtual challenge.  Use this link when signing up and code 
"BIBRAVE" for 10% off




No comments: