Saturday, December 21, 2019

Prepping for the 465 Challenge

I am trying to decide if I complete the 53 mile 465 Challenge in the first 24 hours. Of course I would continue to add miles on for the rest of the time allowed to complete the virtual challenge.  I started thinking maybe completing it on my mountain bike or setting out and completing on my road bike.  There is no way I would be able to finish the distance running, for me at this time.  
I am almost complete with my other winter challenge I have going on.  


 I encourage you to sign up for it too starts when the New Year does. So you have time to sign up and get motived in these colder months ahead and keep active. 


Log miles on the challenge from Jan. 1, 2020 to Feb. 29, 2020.  The miles can be completed by Run, Bike, Swim, Jump, Walk, just complete the 53 miles. Why 53 miles?  Starting at I-65 on the Southside, the 465 is a 53 mile loop around Indianapolis. 
So what are you waiting for?
Join in the virtual challenge.  Use this link when signing up and code 
"BIBRAVE" for 10% off


No comments: