Tuesday, October 29, 2019

TriForce with symmetrical and asymmetrical loads

Impact and variability while on the mountain bike.  Here I demonstrate it with a jump squat, working the legs, shoulders and arms along with my core. 




I enjoy using the TriForce.  It helps my body react to counteracting movements to stay in control. With the different weights that can be moved around and added or removed, it always provides a great stability workout I am looking for. 
Here is a simple standard workout I have incorporated in my use of the TriForce. 
Using the stability ball to stretch out on and allow for my arms, chest and upper abs open up after being hunched over my handlebars on a training ride. 
The lunge with raising the TriForce above my head gives a great full body stretch and recovery. 


TriForce gives you the versatility to train for the demands of your sport with symmetrical and asymmetrical loads.   rebrand.ly/0b2m4e
You can receive a 15% discount when you order yours using the code 
"HACKERFORCE15"
 and get free standard shipping in continental US

No comments: