Sunday, October 6, 2019

Plantar fasciitis, update


Still dealing with Plantar Fasciitis. Limited time, but I am able to find it, is slowing my healing process down. After walking or standing on my feet for a full day, I pay the price the next day or so. 



Stretching my lower and upper leg muscles along with icing with Frozen Peaz.  I am stretching not just muscles in my foot, but my calves, hamstrings and hips too. I am keeping my treatments with the JigSaw massage gun (I’ve been able to go cordless, I’ll update on that later) too.  
I also have gone back to the foot doctor and had my feet casted for getting new orthotics. 
The two to three weeks before the orthotics come back from the lab can not come soon enough.

 
I am hoping and praying this will do the trick and knock out the issue for good or lessen the pain. 

No comments: