Thursday, October 10, 2019

Giant 2020 Stance 2 29er





After having warranty issues with another bike manufacture, I read up a lot of different bikes that would be in my price range.  There were a few options that the new bike would have to have. I wanted to try and find a full-suspension 29 inch wheel bike. First off, I wanted to stay with the 29 inch rims.  The big or bigger rims seem to go over the rough desert terrain better. I wanted full suspension for a better ride and cushion some of the rough downhills I come upon. An option I was also looking to have was a dropper post on my seat. This isn’t a necessity but a great luxury when navigating rough downhills, wanting to move the seat out of the way. 


Searching up and down online and seeing what others have said on certain components, frames and manufactures. With the internet, there is a lot to search. 

Giant 2020 Stance 2 29er which has an alloy frame, SRAM SX 1X12 Eagle drive train, Suntour Raidon air shock and fork. Now these are not the top of the line or greatest shocks on the market, but they work within my budget.  

I wanted something that was going to work for me, not cost more than my vehicle or anything like that. 

Riding it for the past three months, I can say it's a great bike. The fit is perfect and the 1X12 SRAM SX Eagle drive train is sweet. 

No comments: