Friday, April 3, 2020

Workouts moved indoors during the COVID-19



The first week, I was getting out on the mountain bike trails, getting some solid training in and feeling great. Allergies flared up with the wild flowers and spring's warmer weather bringing the desert alive. 
Trials were packed with hikers making it hard to keep it safe even with the 6 foot precaution.  They closed down a few trail heads here due to the over crowding with everyone wanting to get out and hike the trails. The weekends were horrible.  
Workouts moved indoors during the COVID-19. I am not doing as many miles running or cycling that I would like to be doing, but I see that ramping up.  
A few adjustments made to the bike trainer, having the ability to use a set of rollers or a trainer where just the back wheel is powered. 
I am getting some strength workouts in, staying the in garage or close to the house. 

What are you doing?  Have you found any online programs or other videos online?




No comments: