Wednesday, February 27, 2019

OS1st FS6, Foot Sleeve for help with plantar fasciitis

OS1st FS6, Foot Sleeve





First off, I don’t suffer from plantar fasciitis, however these OS1st are still great for any type of support of compression.  These are a sleeve.  (FS6), so it’s really not a sock. Your toes are free to move around and actually I like that. I know in many places it’s a crime, or it should be wear socks with sandals, but once again these are not socks, but sleeves. So go for it.  No, really, in all honesty I like the toe area being open because now I can wear them with sandals. Paired with my favorite pair of sandals, it allows the sandal to fit, sliding with the sandal between the first and second toes.   
These sleeves help support the foot structure and most importantly the Achilies tendon. They can be worn for recovery or during activity. I am not a fan of adding an extra layer of sock material inside my running shoes, but it is an option. They can be worn under a pair of walking or dress shoes, under your socks. 
After a half-marathon, I wore them to help recover by wearing them to bed, to help my feet recover faster. They are comfortable breathable. The compression is great. 

Check them out for yourself if you suffer from Plantar Fasciitis, these might just help with your condition. 







No comments: