Sunday, December 30, 2018

2019 is going to be a great year

I am looking forward to the New Year. I have a bunch of projects I want to share on my blog as well as mountain bike races and running races. I am looking to increase my fitness level too. Of course it's not a New Year's resolution, yet this time of year the majority of everyone starts some kind of plan. 
Even with the holiday's this year, I have been able to keep my fitness level the same if not higher. 
I have a hard time getting motivated in the colder winter months to get out and run or bike. This year I have put on an extra layer, or two, and gotten out of the house way before the sun even thinks of rising. With some days, the overcast hangs around long enough, the sun is never seen, yet daylight appears eventually. 
I am looking forward to a great 2019 and look to share it all here in blogs or videos in the upcoming year. 

No comments: