Wednesday, January 24, 2018

JUNYU wide sports headband



Inside workouts this time of year have me sweating all over the place. A sweat bands from the 80’s are doable but I have begun using a fashionable and versatile JUNYU wide sports headband. The 16 inch long, stretchy fabric tube can be used many different ways. I mainly use them scrunched up over my forehead wrapping around my head. The microfiber is sweat-absorbent.  The headband can be used as a scarf, a face wrap ( in dusty or cold situations) or as balaclava, a pony-tail holder, or like a bandana. I’ve even double looped the headband as a wrist-band to help wipe sweat off my face during a workout. The different patterns of the set of eight headbands are a cool camouflage design. The company makes a bunch of other designs too. 




http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073R7T6RK

No comments: