Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hope everyone can "hear" me when I say this!


Its no secret, but some out there are not aware of a great tool when it comes to swimming. I have been using the H2O Audio set up for my iPod for over two years now. With training looking to increase, for half-iron distance training, in the pool I will be using it more often. I would say the invention of the iPod is great, but the H2O Audio cases and headphones improved it. Time spent looking at the black line on the bottom of the pool or listening to bubbles going by your ears can really get boring after awhile. The first time I used my set up I instantly fell in love with it, having then to worry about keeping my iPod charged so my workouts would be flawless. I am looking at adding more great music to my iPod to keep the training going and putting together some high energy playlists.

No comments: