Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Summer is upon us, training going well

 I am in the middle of training for a race at the end of August and things are working out for now. There might be another race I can add to my calendar for mid October. With the weight training program along with the riding out on the trail I should ready come race day.  

The weather is warming up here in Arizona, so my spin training rides as well as my weight training are looking to move indoors to cooler temperatures. The garage gym turns into an instant sweat box as my workout gets going. 


        I have been able to get up north, to Flagstaff, here in Arizona and get some much needed trail miles in. Not only was is cooler weather but was at elevation, about 7,000 feet above sea level. A great thing about this training was it at the area where my end of August race will take place.  

No comments: