Thursday, December 31, 2020

Saying good bye to 2020

 Saying good bye to 2020


I have many goals I am wanting to achieve in 2021. I'm not into a lot of New Years resolutions, but with the year that 2020 was, it would be great to start off in a good direction. 

In October I will turn 50, so my major goal for that is to get in 50 mile mountain bike ride. This past year I was able to hammer down a 26 mile ride and felt pretty good doing it. With some better nutrition before and during the ride, as well getting stronger off and on the bike. 

Of course for a lot of people is setting a goal of losing weight, which wouldn't be a bad idea for me, but it's not the main priority. 

There are a few training programs I have already, that I just need to buckle down and get strict with following them through. 

No comments: