Monday, December 14, 2020

Hacker's Luck Seven



I've released my "Lucky 7" gifts to give or get this season.

These products I KNOW, USE and LOVE.  




0:15  - KINeSYS Sunscreen
              Use this link to get to order your sunscreen 
                 https://www.kinesysactive.com/?ref=BESUNSAFELIKETIM
              At checkout use the code       TIMHACKER

0:45  -  Pickle Juice picklepower.com


1:08  -  Sound Helm soundhelmaudio.com


1:40  -  Alpha Inserts alphainserts.com
             These are incredible shoe inserts that have help me in with my plantar fasciitis
              Use the code “HACK30” and save 30 percent off your purchase


2:14  -  ArcticCool Gear workout apparel arcticcool.com
2:30  -  TraxFactory    Hot Sockees and Sweat Buster, traxfactory.com
3:10. -  Orange Mud hydration packs for running, hiking or mountain biking orangemud.com


 

No comments: