Monday, April 16, 2018

Continental's Mountain King 29 inch tires by 2.2 inch width





Finally, I have a good set of mountain bike tires on my mountain bike, but it’s been a rough ride, PUN intended. After installing the Continental's Mountain King 29 inch tires by 2.2 inch, the tubeless tires were wobbly and didn’t feel right after only riding under ten miles on them. I contacted the company to complain about the issue. Through the process I found out there was a bad batch of tires out there.  Needless to say, the company sent me out replacement tires, as I ripped off and destroyed the wobbly tires.  
The tread pattern is great for the desert trails here in Arizona and like the tire now that I have a set of useable rubber. 
I was able to get a 12 mile ride in on Friday night before the sun went down.  This set of new Continental's Mountain King 29 inch tires seems to be holding air well and does not wobble.  I think they are keepers. Shout out to the customer service on making things right Continental. 





No comments: