Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The Ultra Sport Travel towel by Shandali




I was given to try and test out a microfiber towel made by Shandali (www.shandali.com). In the summer time spending time around the water to cool off a towel to dry off is always handy. Shandali makes two sizes of their ultra sport travel towel.  I tested out the 20" by 40" towel yet they also come in 24" by 48". 
I sometimes don't like the feel of microfiber, but this I could handle. The towel is very soft on your skin. I threw it in my kids swim bag where it take up no room at all. The towel is super absorbent, which you wouldn't think a towel this size would be.  The towel is made of 80% polyester and 20% nylon.  I use and love my Orange Mud Transition towel for drying off after I swim at the pool.  The towel would be a perfect fit for those going to the beach or spending all day by the pool wanting to dry off and not want to worry about a bulky towel to carry around. The advanced microfiber lightweight material is sure to soak up any amount of water your body holds onto after exiting the water. I dried both my kids off with it after swim lessons and they both commented on how soft it was on their skin. The towel has a built in hook to hang it by for drying which dries very fast. The towel is super absorbent and is available in a few different colors. 
Full Disclosure: 
I received the product mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com 
I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe in.  

No comments: