Friday, January 10, 2020

WEND Waxworks, WEND chain wax


After a hard two months of putting it to the test, I am a firm believer in WEND Waxworks, WEND chain wax. It is easy to apply and keeps my chain clean even out on the mountain bike trails. The wax is a perfect chain lubricant. No noise as the chain spins around the drive-train and no mess of a lubricant slinging around, getting on other parts of the bike or myself. 



It comes in some flashy colors. I like the colored versions as I can tell where the product has been placed. 
It works hand and hand with the WEND chain WAX OFF, a chain cleaner and lubricant itself. I have been using it on a towel to not just clean older wax off the chain when fully cleaning, but rub in the WEND wax that is on the chain just after applying it, helping work the wax in the chain’s pins and rollers. 


No comments: