Sunday, June 19, 2016

TREKZ Titanium Bluetooth headphones by AfterShokz




I’ve been using the TREKZ Titanium Bluetooth headphones by AfterShokz while running and using my indoor cycling rollers. These headphones sit right outside in the front of your ear sitting on your jawbone. The sound travels through bone-conduction. The sound is great. Pair it with your smartphone, which is very easy to do. The headset is very comfortable and can even be worn while still wearing glasses. The main purpose of these headphones is to allow you to hear better what is around you and not totally cutting out ambient sound. It’s an open ear design. Obviously, I would never wear these while riding bike in traffic or out on the street, but I do wear them running and they still allow me to hear the world around me. After charging up the unit, with the provided micro-USB cord, it will return about six hours of play time. Although they are not water proof, can’t be submerged, they are sweat resistant. The headphones come with two fit bands, for those with smaller heads, a micro-USB charging cord, two ear plugs, that help block out noise into the ear canal as well as a storage case.
The headphones can be used to take phone calls as well as listen to music. According to the person on the other end of the phone, the quality of the voice in the call is excellent. By the way, I’ve even used them while out mowing the yard and having them synched to my smartphone playing music. 








No comments: