Monday, January 18, 2016

140.6 here I come!


I am have started training for a self supported Ironman distance race in the middle of October of this year. In order to do this I have asked and am being coached by none other than the best James Lawrence, or those of you into the sport of triathlon, Iron Cowboy James. Yes that is right, the same inspiring athlete who set out last summer completing 50 Ironman distance triathlons in 50 consecutive days in each of the 50 United States.  I followed along last summer on social media and his website as he traveled across the country, day in and day out finishing the 140.6 distance. I am extremely honored to be coached by this amazing triathlete. In my first two weeks of training, I have been given some great workouts to follow and am looking forward to being able to complete my own Iron distance race. More to come on that as training continues. 

Photo: www.facebook.com/ironcowboyJames

No comments: