Monday, July 7, 2014

Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror - Review




For along time I have been using my razor in my shower.  It’s just fast and easy. The steam in the shower helps get rid of razor burn. There were times I would miss a little patch on my chin or cheek so getting the Cassani Fog less Shower Mirror was a no brainer. Don’t worry the mirror is shatter proof and instructions to care for it are just like a pair of sunglasses, no using any kind of cleaning chemical on it. When I ordered the fog less mirror, I didn’t realize it came along with wall mounts for both the mirror and a razor.  They easily attach to the shower wall and should be mounted away from the water stream as well as out of reach of children. The mirror has Anti-Fog Nanotechnology repelling fog and allowing you to focus on getting the best shave possible.  The mirror does was it claims and is very easy to mount and use. 





Full Disclosure :  I received the Cassani Fog Less Mirror for free, however, I only recommend and review products I personally use and believe in.  

No comments: