Friday, August 26, 2016

Farm to Feet ------- Damascus LW Elite Hiker






Farm to Feet make a very nice sock.  I was sent the Damascus LW Elite Hiker sock in which my feet being size 13 the X-Large was the right fit.  The sock is designed very well. First off they are 100 percent made in the USA including all these fibers of 57 percent Merino Wool, 40 percent Nylon and 3 percent LYCRA Spandex they have great cushion and wicking properties. Reinforced toe and heel and top of the foot ventilation make they super comfortable.  The sock measures about 11 inches from the tip of the heel up to the top of the compression calf.  They can be stretched or pulled up higher if wanting.  I love the seamless toe as I often have trouble with my toe nails and running.  Although these are a hiking sock, they give great comfort and support for the running I have done wearing them. I have also worn them while just walking around on vacation.  I would highly recommend anyone looking for a great comfortable fitting hiking/running/walking sock to give Farm to Feet a look into. 

No comments: