Wednesday, January 13, 2016

KETO//OS (Ketone Operating System) drink mix






This is a new product on the market so I thought I would give it a try. KETO//OS (Ketone Operating System) drink mix is based on a proprietary ketone energy technology that delivers advanced macro nutritional and promotes optimized cellular regeneration.  The maker recommend it be mixed with a smoothie, flavored seltzer water or coconut water. I have tried it with just regular water. It took a while to nail down what the flavor was, but its like a mixture of bubble gum meets fruit of some type. Very energetic. The .79oz powered drink mix packs 110 calories. It is sweetened with Stevia and does contain milk ingredients. I would recommend it. After drinking it I felt a little energized. There are two versions of the mix, caffeinated and non-caffeinated. I had caffeine free version. 
This can only be ordered through this link
To order KETO/OS go to yeschangemylife.pruvitnow.com

1 comment:

Joey Rogan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.