Friday, September 4, 2015

Looking forward to the longer weekend

Last weekend I was able to get a ride in on Sunday after not feeling so good the week leading up to it.  This weekend I start in as a ride leader for a local bike shop here in Gilbert.  I talked to the owners about getting a group road ride farther south from the shop. With the holiday weekend and first week of the gathering, not sure how many riders will show up.  It's planned for a 26 mile flat course ride on Sunday.  I am still looking at two possible sprint triathlons in October to enter. One within a mile from my house and the other about a 30 minute drive away. The weather is starting to cool off a little more in the mornings, which makes early morning workouts a little nicer. We will have to really wait until the middle of October before the heat is really done for the year. 


No comments: