Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Float-Pro -- GoPro Head Strap Float





The Float-Pro is designed to attach, with the use of velcro straps, to the back of a GoPro camera head strap.  The strap can then be attached your head, baseball cap or helmet.  It is compatible with the GoPro Hero 4, 3+, 3 and 2. The Float-Pro comes with the detachable floater as well as a head strap with GoPro mount and thumbscrew.  On the inside of the head strap there is strip of silicone that will help keep the mount in place. The head strap and mount as well as the float are all made of very good quality material. I have used the mount to film using my GoPro in the pool and look forward to bringing it out to the lake and not have to worry about the camera sinking if if comes off my head. 


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm4ccea3161064506dda8e0c9fd416d1ae




No comments: