Thursday, September 18, 2014

iGotTech Car Mount (for cell phone, GPS, etc.)




I received the iGotTech Car Mount about a week ago. I have been testing it and using it while in my car to hold my cell phone.  It simply attaches with a suction cup to the window. What is different about this 360 degree swivel car mount is your phone, GPS or other device is placed on what they are calling "Super-Stick Grip" pad.  My phone is in a case with texture on the back and it still sticks to this pad.  When the pad looses its stickiness from either dirt or dust, it can be rinsed off and the pad is as good as new.  I have had a few times where my phone has fallen off the pad and I tend to believed it is due to the case my phone is in.  This phone mount could be used in a lot of places, such as an office desk or bathroom mirror when counter space is tight. 
I only recommend and review products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: