Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The BOOM! is back


I have loved and used carbBoom! gels for years and they cause me no GI issues what-so-ever. The flavors are great. We are not talking flavors like just plain vanilla or chocolate.  carBoom! has six tasty flavors to choose from and mix and match when you order their variety pack.  The gels are a formulated fruit based, 9:1 ratio of complex carbohydrates (maltodextrin) to simple sugars with great flavors such as Raspberry, Strawberry Kiwi, Banana Peach, Grape Pomegranate, Apple Cinnamon (my favorite) and Vanilla Orange.  All gel packets pack 110 calories per one (41g) serving and deliver 50mg of sodium and potassium and total carbs are 27g. Each has 2g-3g of sugars with only the Vanilla Orange flavor having 50mg of caffeine. I order the variety pack, as I like to be surprised by what flavor I happen get, pulling it out of my jersey pocket while out training. Have I mentioned the flavors are great?  Besides great flavors there is no artificial ingredients and the maltodextrin makes it easy to digest. 




No comments: