Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Under a week away from race day!

Less than a week away from race day and I'm about 93 percent ready.  A few more training rides and I will start to put in place everything I will need for race day.  The weather looks to be in the mid 80's for a high and low 50's for the day.  I have finally kicked an allergy/sick bug that hit me about ten days ago.  My training has kept going, with difficulty breathing after a hard workout. Coughing keeping me up at night.  Thankful that is over and my nights are back to getting restful sleep.  
With three other teammates, I will be putting in a lap with some good rest in between and time to get some fluids and food to replace what I have spent.  Looking forward to the competition. Excitement it starting to creep in. 

No comments: