Thursday, September 21, 2017

Winis "Wind Tour" lightweight socks


Winis "Wind Tour" lightweight socks





While looking for some new hiking socks I have found these Winis lightweight sockets a great companion. The pair of socks are made of 45 percent Coolmax polyester, 45 percent cotton, eight percent nylon and two percent Lycra Spandex. The cushiony cotton makes these socks comfortable, yet not bulky, while the wicking properties of the Coolmax polyester and the Lycra Spandex help with the stretchability. The socks wick sweat away from your feet, keeping them cool and dry. Not only are these great for hiking, but I have used them for cycling and running. They are not thick and bulky and fit very nice even with my size 14 feet. 

These socks are very comfortable and have helped me avoid blisters. I like the lower profile of the sock, as I am not a fan of high socks when wearing them to run or hike in. The stitching in the toe area does not bother my toes.  I would highly recommend these Winis Wind Tour socks to anyone looking for a great hiking sock.


No comments: