Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Parateck Cycling Shorts

These Parateck cycling compression shorts with silicone pad are very comfortable.  From the leg grippers keeping the shorts in place on your leg to the small zippered pocket in the back of the shorts for maybe your keys or a gel, but its not very big. There are reflective strips on the sides of the leg that could be useful in low light and night time to alert traffic you are on the road too. The gel pad in the crotch is nice and thick, yet not too thick. The shorts are made of 82 percent nylon and 18 percent spandex. I have used them for both road and mountain bike riding. With all my cycling and compression gear, I recommend only hand washing and letting them hang to dry to extend the lifetime.  












Order them online here amazon.com/gp/product/B074SGZCQR 




Note: I was giving a discount for my opinion and review. 

No comments: