Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Neewer Drone Camera Filters




With an older drone I am using in my professional field, a photographer and videographer, the control of the camera is crucial for achieving the right shot. Sure, some the exposure control can be done in post production, but the main goal is to achieve it in the camera. Using neutral density filters and other filters in front of the lens help achieve that. I picked up a set of four filters, an ND 4, ND 8 and circular polarizer and lastly a UV filter to attach to my drones camera.  The set comes with an adapter to screw them into then slide over the front of the camera. They are 37mm filters.  They can be stacked, screwing them into each other with the threads they have on both sides of the filter, however this will cause vignetting, or the outside of the frame will be darkened.  I am still testing these out and will let you know what I find out, love and if I would recommend them.  The set comes with a wallet to store them in as well as a lens cleaner/pen with brush. 


I was not paid for this post, as well as I purchased the filters at full price. 

No comments: