Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Blender Bottle



When mixing up a protein powder the use of a Blender Bottle makes the process pretty easy.  The latest bottle I bought, is the Blender Bottle but with a few cool, sweet options. The bottle has a screw on addition to the bottom that a powered mix can be stored inside. It's crazy but numerous additional containers can be screwed on to the bottom also. Also in inside the addition to the powered mix storage, there is a pill/tablet storage compartment inside I store supplements inside. 







I love the "all in one" unit. What still puzzles me about the Blender Bottle is the squared off bottom of the inside. I would think they would design it with a more rounded bottom so the blender ball could reach the whole area down there.  I also like that the whole unit is dishwasher safe. 




No comments: